TRAINING: Rapid and Remote Sensory Methods
Rapid and Remote Sensory Methods
This 5 day training course will introduce you to the theory and practice of the rapid descriptive methods FLASH and FREE CHOICE PROFILING, as well as NAPPING. These tools will provide you with a fast assessment of samples by trained sensory panellists, internal panels or untrained consumers. Each method can be set up and run remotely, making them valuable methods to use right now!
What will I gain?
- Step-by-step ‘How To Guides’ detailing how to carry out these techniques
- Materials to take away with you to help you put your learning into practice, with a focus on how to use them when running panels remotely.
- A clear explanation of the data handling steps and results interpretation for each tool
- A thorough appreciation of the pros and cons of each method
- An understanding of their application in a range of product sectors
Running from Monday to Wednesday, Part 1 will cover Flash and Free Choice Profiling. Part 2 on Thursday and Friday will cover Napping. Each session will be interactive, run live by an experienced trainer with plenty of time for questions and discussions. Sensory Dimensions and QI Statistics are pairing up to make sure you gain a full understanding of the method and the data output.
Part 1: Mon 22nd June - Weds 24th June
- Mon 22nd June, 3pm: Flash Profiling Method
- Tues 23rd June, 3pm: Free Choice Profiling Method
- Weds 24th June, 3pm: Data Handling and interpretation for Flash and Free Choice Profiling
Part 2: Thurs 25th June and Fri 26th June: Napping and it's analysis
- Thurs 25th June, 3pm: Napping Methodology
- Fri 26th June, 3pm: Data Handling and interpretation for Napping
OFFER: 20% discount for full course: £300+VAT