Foundation in Sensory Science
This IFST accredited, two-day course will provide a comprehensive introduction to Sensory Science and its role in NPD and marketing.
Who should attend?
- Sensory Analysts and Panel Leaders with little or no formal training
- Consumer researchers and marketers who commission sensory testing for product insight
- Department Managers or Team Leaders with responsibility for a sensory facility
What will I learn?
- How the human senses make measurements
- The contents of the sensory tool box, including difference testing and sensory profiling
- How to select and train the most suitable people for different tests
- How to set up, run and analyse the right test to address your client’s objective.
Candidates attending this course can opt to sit the examination and gain the IFST Foundation Certificate in Sensory Science.
All content will be delivered using a mixture of practical exercises, workshops and lectures.
Cost: £675 including all materials, refreshments and lunch (an early bird rate is available up to one month before start).
Our next course will be running on Weds 25th and Thurs 26th September at our Nottingham Facility