Coronavirus Update - April
Information for our Clients & Partners: Friday 3rd April 2020
Sensory Dimensions objective is always to deliver the best possible service to support the research activities of our clients and business partners. We also take the health of our consumers, sensory panel members and staff seriously and we will take all precautions to protect our colleagues.
What does this mean for your business with Sensory Dimensions?
Here is an overview of the situation:
- Sensory Dimensions remains accessible by telephone, email and Teams! We would love to hear from you.
- Our fabulous facilities are closed but we have a team working from their homes.
- Two thirds of staff have been furloughed; all emails are being forwarded to a member of the retained team.
- Working at home requires slightly different routines so working hours may shift slightly. Please be patient – your enquiry will be responded to.
- The Lock Down prohibits all testing amongst groups of people in our facilities and other central locations. This includes consumer research, sensory panels and qualitative focus groups.
- We are committed to finding and implementing alternative solutions where suitable. Examples include quantitative research by Home Use Testing where samples can be sent by post or courier and no contact with the respondent is required. Qualitative approaches using on-line focus groups, depth interviews and discussion forums can also be conducted safely. Some sensory panels can also be run using in-home assessments.
Please contact us to discuss how we can meet your research objectives in the current climate. You may also like to read this document which explains some of the research we are conducting at present.
Your Project Manager or Account Manager will be in touch to update you about the status of your current projects and to discuss alternative approaches.
Sending best wishes to you all.
Phone: +44 118 207 5960
Meetings and Presentations
We will conduct all planned and future meetings and presentations by telephone, Skype for
Business or Teams until further notice.
We will update if, and when, this situation changes. Information will be available on our website.
Overall, we remain available to discuss your concerns and respond to your future research needs.