Part Time Facilities Administrator
Facilities Administrator (part time 20 hours across 5 days)
Sensory Dimensions is a consumer research consultancy working with the food, beverage, household and personal care sectors.
We want to recruit an enthusiastic team player to ensure that our Nottingham testing facilities and equipment are maintained, serviced and operate to the standards required.
This varied and challenging role requires:
- Maintaining the Nottingham testing facilities and offices
- Co-ordinating service schedules and contractors
- Supporting with selection, purchase and installation of new equipment
- Implementation of Health & Safety, especially Fire & Electrical Safety, requirements
- Working knowledge of IT hardware and networking.
We are a passionate team committed to quality and excellence. We work hard in a supportive, fun and caring environment where flexibility and team work are paramount.
If you think that you have the skills and experience that we need we would love to hear from you.
Please call Tracey Sanderson on +44 (0)118 207 5965 for more information or email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We take your privacy very seriously. Please read our privacy statement before applying.