Do you want to develop your career in an international company with a multicultural environment working with the biggest local and global organizations in FMCG?
…If so, SAM has the right opportunity for you!
About SAM Sensory and Consumer Research
We are the leading international sensory and consumer research company specializing in food, beverages, cosmetics, personal care, and other consumer products. We have 19 proprietary state-of the-art facilities across France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, United Kingdom, Morocco, China and the USA, and cover more than 65 countries through our network of approved partners.
SAM provides tailor-made solutions, delivering actionable guidelines to make our clients’ brands and products memorable.
We are looking for a Project Manager / Panel Leader to be based out of our office in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Related to the panelists:
- Management of expert panels in accordance with the procedures
- applied in the laboratory
- Recruitment and selection of panelists
- Conducting sessions (selection, training, descriptive profiling and discriminative testing)
- Follow-up and control of panelists’ performance
Related to consumers:
- Recruitment of consumers
- Organization of consumer tests
- Preparation of tests (organization of sessions, preparation of samples, tidying of booths, cleaning of laboratory equipment)
- Use of statistical tools to process the results
- Writing reports in English for the client
- Active participation in the management of the laboratory (test planning, product supply, equipment maintenance, etc.)
- Participation in the quality assurance process
- Daily contact with the customer for the follow-up of the studies
- Close collaboration with the other members of the team (5 people) and strong involvement in the functioning of the laboratory.
The Successful Candidate should have:
- Technical degree in food processing or sensory analysis.
- Mastery of sensory methodologies and statistics applied to sensory analysis
- First significant experience in panel animation essential
- Rigorous and organized
- Work autonomously while respecting procedures
- Spirit of initiative
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent French and good knowledge of English
- Mastery of the office pack
- Knowledge of EyeQuestion, Fizz and XLSTAT appreciated
SAM Sensory and Consumer Research is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Interested in joining our team? Send your CV to [email protected]