Do you want to develop your career in an international company with a multicultural environment working with the biggest local and global organizations in FMCG?
…If so, SAM has the right opportunity for you!
About SAM Sensory and Consumer Research
We are the leading international sensory and consumer research company specializing in food, beverages, cosmetics, personal care, and other consumer products. We have 19 proprietary state-of the-art facilities across France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, United Kingdom, Morocco, China and the USA, and cover more than 65 countries through our network of approved partners.
SAM provides tailor-made solutions, delivering actionable guidelines to make our clients’ brands and products memorable.
We are looking for a Project Manager to be based out of Hamburg, Germany.
- Supporting and consulting of our clients in all aspects of sensory and consumer research
- Preparation of proposals (test design, price calculation)
- Project management and coordination.
- Supervision of fieldwork (in Germany and internationally).
- Statistical analysis of raw data and data visualization of results/reporting.
- Presentation of results to the clients.
- Building of long-term client relationships and support with the acquisition of new clients.
- Develop innovative research solutions for our clients together with your colleagues.
- Build and develop a partnership relationship with our industrial customers by advising them in the project phases.
- Actively participate in internal projects, strengthen our expertise and contribute with your opinions and ideas to the growth of the company.
The Successful Candidate should have:
- University degree in food processing, social sciences, psychology, statistics or economics
- (First) experiences in sensory and consumer research, marketing research, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- Confident handling of MS Office, in particular PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong social skills, enthusiastic team player
SAM Sensory and Consumer Research is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Interested in joining our team? Send your CV to [email protected]