Rapid Descriptive Methods
This one day event will introduce you to the theory and practice of the rapid descriptive methods NAPPING, FLASH and FREE CHOICE PROFILING.
Who should attend?
Sensory Analysts, Sensory Panel Leaders and Consumer Researchers interested in bringing new approaches to the evaluation of their product category.
What will I gain?
- Step-by-step ‘How To Guides’ detailing how to carry out these techniques
- Practical experience of each procedure
- Confidence in data handling and interpretation
- A thorough appreciation of the pros and cons of each method
- An understanding of their application in a range of product sectors
You will learn the benefits and disadvantages of each technique and through the evaluation of yogurts and skin creams, and experience them as a panellist and as a data handler.
Cost: £350 including all materials, refreshments and lunch.
Our next course is running on Wednesday 12th September.
If you would like more information, please register your interest using the form below.