Hidden Insights Masterclass
In this one-day workshop you will learn and experience the process of 'customer insight-led innovation'; from beginning exploration of your customer research data and knowledge, all the way through to creating brand new value propositions and product concepts. Along the way you will learn about the nature of customer insight, you'll generate fresh customer insights that open up new business opportunities, and you'll experience a creative process that can help you transform those insights into original value product concepts.
What will I learn?
- How to increase your financial return from your research and data expenditure
- How to see you customers and their needs with 'new eyes' to identify 'hidden needs'
- Understand the nature of insight and create highly differentiated propositions
- Creative techniques to explore customers hidden and unmet needs
- How to develop and refine concepts to realise new revenues
- What is needed to create high-performing innovation teams
Who should attend?
- Research and Insight Managers
- R&D Leaders and their teams
- Anyone who wants to understand their customers' underlying motivations at a deeper level
All content will be delivered by Anatello Ltd through a mixture of lectures, practical sessions and discussions.
Cost: £350 ex VAT including materials, refreshments and lunch
POSTPONED - The course that was due to take place on 4th June at our Reading office location will be rescheduled for later in the year.