Descriptive Panel Leader
Being a Panel Leader can be challenging! This one day course will help you get the best out of your panellists and become a more effective Panel Manager.
Who should attend?
- Sensory Analysts
- Sensory Panel Leaders
- Anyone who works with a sensory panel
What will I learn?
- How to plan and run panel sessions to motivate and achieve the desired outcome
- Facilitation skills to bring a panel to consensus
- How to embrace individual differences
- How to monitor panel performance and give appropriate feedback
- Techniques for dealing with difficult panellists, and for having fun
All content will be delivered using a mixture of practical exercises, workshops and lectures.
Cost: £495 including all materials, refreshments and lunch (an early bird rate is available up to one month before start).
This course takes place at our Nottingham Facility. The next course runs on 12th May and 21st October 2020.