As an applicant for a job at Sensory Dimensions, you agree that we hold your personal data to fulfil the legitimate interests of:
- assessing your application to work for us
- facilitating the selection process
- communicating with you about your application
The categories of data we hold relate to contact details, information included in your CV or cover letter, such as employment history, academic background, skills and competencies, and personal interests, and names and contact details for references.
Should you not be appointed to a job with us, we will advise you, and hold your data for a further six months, to comply with our legal obligations.
If you have any queries regarding your data privacy, please contact us via any of the following means:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44(0)118 207 5960
- Address: Unit 5, Cutbush Industrial Park, Danehill, Lower Earley, Reading, RG6 4UT United Kingdom
You have the right to ask us to provide you with your personal data, the right to have certain data erased or corrected, and conditional rights to restrict us from processing your data, and to object to us processing your data. You have the right to escalate any data privacy complaints to the Information Commissioner’s Office.