Health is Wealth: SSG Annual Conference
IFST Sensory Science Group Conference
Thursday 7th June, University College Birmingham.
This year is all about health and wellbeing. The one-day interactive conference will explore how sensory and consumer science is adapting to this growing platform, as well as highlight:
- New developments in our understanding of how wellness is perceived
- The role the senses play in health and healthy behaviours
- The practicalities involved in making healthier products
- The role of new techniques in improving our understanding in this area.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Martin Kern, CEO Sensory and Marketing International
- Martin Yeomans, Professor of Experimental Psychology, University of Sussex
- Deiniol Pritchard, Senior Development Chef, The Fat Duck Group
The event will comprise presentations, workshops and posters, PLUS this year for the first time, there will be a flash poster session for students, giving them opportunity to present their research.
The SSG Conference is essential for Sensory and Consumer scientists who want to stay up to date with the latest developments in their field and provides a great networking opportunity.